75% of employees say stress is their #1 workplace health concern.
Mindfulness physically changes our brain by quieting our stress response. Introducing mindfulness to your workplace decreases employees’ stress levels while improving focus and clarity, listening and decision-making skills, and overall well-being.
In this toolkit you’ll get:
- 7 step guide to introducing mindfulness to your workplace
- How We Really Work webinar recording with sought-after Stanford Professor and published author, Dr. Leah Weiss
- 5 steps to Mindful Mornings: How to start your days on the right foot
- Office Mindfulness Assessment with 1 printable quiz and 10 simple tips
- Grokker State of Stress Study results and infographic
- Demystifying Mindfulness Webinar and actionable plan